Monday, March 23, 2009

Here Goes Nothing

I guess it was finally time. I am now blogging and I'm only the 29,435,257th person to do so. What will make mine different? I'm not really sure. I have no idea what this blog will be. Perhaps it will be political, maybe sports related. Maybe it will be a stripped down Facebook page or maybe I will post this and never post again. Either way, I'm always willing to try new things and so here I am, a blogger.

I'm not looking to make money with this or become famous. I don't think I am the best blogger in the world, nor do I think I will be someday. I just know that I've got a lot to say and I need a forum in which to do so. My opinions are strong and varied. You never quite know what will pop up. Perhaps some thoughts on my favorite TV shows or my favorite sports teams. I might decide to ponder the latest news stories or social issues. I just might decide to rant about something that is on my mind.

My main objective is to be informative/entertaining. After all, nobody is going to read a blog unless they get something out of it, especially from a nobody like me. So I hope you enjoy what you will read. I encourage you to check back often, as I will try to post something almost every day. If you like it tell a friend. If you don't, tell an enemy. Just spread the word so that we can all get through this life together.

1 comment:

  1. I'm your first visitor! I'm looking forward to your musings.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete