Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blacked Out

Just a frustration tonight. I was going to watch the Ducks play on VS. network in HD. One problem. Due to FCC and NHL league rules that are longer than War and Peace, if a game is on a local station, it is blacked out on the national station. OK, not a huge deal right? Wrong. The local station, Fox Sports Prime Ticket is broadcasting the game in standard definition. So I spent good money on an HDTV only to have to watch a game in standard definition when a broadcast in HD is available? What a disservice to Ducks fans. Fox Sports is allowed to be cheap and lower quality and we cannot vote with our remotes. Disgraceful! That being said, go Ducks!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously! I couldn't agree with you more. I pay a lot of money for extra channels, and still there is only junk on television. Cool blog, dude! I am a huge Ducks fan---great game lastnight.

    -Joe

    ReplyDelete